Friday, July 25, 2008

Jerrel Turns 4 Years Old!!!

It is hard to believe that the boy who made me a member of the Daddy Club has just turned 4 years old. I have loved every moment of his life. God has used this little man to show me more love than I ever dreamed possible.

We asked Jerrel what kind of party he wanted and he told us that he wanted a Thomas the Tank Engine Party. We invited anyone that he wanted to have over to our yard for his birthday party. My lovely and talented wife, Krista, made his birthday cake.



Jerrel was blessed with so many friends and gifts. We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful family (blood and church).

I pray that Jerrel grows up to understand how blessed he is to be surrounded by so many people who love him.

Happy 4th Birthday Jerrel!




Patrick enjoys the party life.

Jerrel swings into this picture (hence the blur.)

4 comments:

Holly said...

Cutest kids I've ever seen!

Lisa Messner said...

yea! you figured out how to put pictures on your blog! great job!!

Quakenbush's said...

What a smile. Man does He look like his Mama. :)

Greg

Julie Schultz said...

Awesome picture of Patrick!