Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Darling Krista - Valentine Dinner

On Feb. 12th we had our very own private dinner at home. (We had gone out to the "Fancy" Restaurant the weekend before to avoid the crowds.) My wonderful mother and father-in-law agreed to watch the boys so that Krista and I could celebrate Valentine's Day without any distractions. It was nice to be at home and able to just focus on her. She is my darling and I love her more now than ever. I thank God daily for her. What a beautiful young lady!!!
Krista is putting the finishing touches on dinner.


Krista and I
My Favorite Dinner
(have I mentioned that Krista is an awesome cook.)
Dessert

I took advantage of the candles and roses to try and take some pictures.




KRISTA, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Charity said...

What a romantical thing to do. Love the pics. And Krista, you are looking great!!! I'd love more info about the children's museum you went to in Gadsden~ looks like a blast. Blessings!

Unknown said...

What great pic of both of you, and the flowers and candles. You guys make a great couple!