Friday, November 7, 2008

Still here...

Just as a pastor once asked a church congregation to testify every once in a while so that he would know that everything is alright with them. I would like to just take a moment of your time to let you know that I am doing fine and that God is good. Although my blogging is suffering from my busy life, I am doing well.

And quite frankly, it's none of the devil's bit-ness.

So until I get more time to spend on this venue of communication, you can more accurately follow my life through the blogs of my family and friends. (I've even tried to make it easy for you by adding a link to their blogs on mine - Now how sweet is that.)

Thanks to Daniel and Holly (although we all know it's Holly who does the blog spot) and thanks to Andy and Julie (although we all know that it's Julie who does the blog spot) and also thanks to Ben and Beth (although we all know it's Beth who does the blog spot) for all their work keeping my friends and family apprised of my family and our wanderings and doings. I think that this is a good thing. Lets just keep the flattery going, you never know how many friends I have out there that may check out your blogs just to try and see glimpses of me. Y'all make me look good now, even if you need to photoshop some pictures and make up some kind flattering words about me. Thanks. ~Leonard.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to know you're still in the land of the living :) We miss you guys! Life is just way too busy. Yes, I do enjoy reading the blogs you mentioned just to get a glimpse of you all now and again. Take care!

Holly said...

You owe me a coffee cup, to replace the one I dropped when I saw that you had updated your blog!

Holly said...

And hey, Joy, "reading the blogs you mentioned just to get a glimpse of you..." So I'm what, pig liver?! Yeah, see if I ever comment on your kids' cute photos again! LOL

Beth Stetler said...

Hey, cuz...good to see a new blog post. Try to keep it up, ok?! :-)

The Youngs said...

We are glad to see that you are among the living. Paul, says you need to get a life and start blogging (ha-ha) since once again it is me that really does the blogging in the first place. Tell everyone we said hello. We miss ya'll.

Matthew said...

Are you the Leonard Collins that attended Salisbury Christian School for a year or two? My name is Matthew Weaver-you knew me by Chris Weaver back then. You might not remember me it has been so long. What I remember there are three brothers.
I am part-time professor of American History, Appalachian Studies and Appalachian/bluegrass/traditional music at Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina. I also have a music web site: www.matthewweavermusic.com

Leonard and Krista said...

Matthew,
You've got me.
I do remember you somewhat and believe that I even went with you once to hear you sing with your family or friends once at a Fast Food resturant parking lot. I believe you used a flatbed truck for a stage. Good to hear from you. As you can tell I don't get a chance to blog much. I did check out your website. Sounds like God is blessing you. Do you have a blog?

Bethany Fleming said...

Yes I have updated some about you now...i put some hunting pics on there and video!